4 Reasons Why Membership Matter?
1. Membership identifies you as a believer
2. Membership provides you a spiritual family to support and encourage you
3. Membership provides accountability to help you grow spiritually
4. Membership gives you a place to discover and use your spiritual gifts
Steps to Being a Vital Member of FBC Lexington
1. Accept Jesus Christ and join the church
Join by transfer of membership
Join by baptism (This is an outward sign and testimony to all that you are a follower of Jesus)
Join by statement
2. Establish a quiet time where you spend time in God's Word and in prayer daily. If you need a place to start, begin in James, Proverbs, or John
3. Learn to give. The Bible says we should give a tenth of all we earn back to Him. The Lord loves gifts given from a cheerful heart!
4. Get involved in a Sunday School class and a small group. We have classes designed for all ages every Sunday morning at 9:45am. You will learn more about God and the Bible, have a chance to ask questions, develop a sense of belonging, and form lasting friendships.
5. Find a place to service. There are many ministyr opportunities here at FBC Lexington. You can be part of helping other by using the gifts and talents God has given you! Part of Spiritual growth is ministering to others!
Members of FBC Lexington:
Click below to create an account to receive email updates from the church as well as to update your contact information with us.
If you have already registered, enter your email address and password to log in.